Excellence, The Sponsor Of Eminence
Pastor Paul Enenche
When the Name of God is mentioned, it is identified with excellence.
SCRIPTURE: What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Psalm 8:4-5
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When the Name of God is mentioned, it is identified with excellence.
Eminence is the state of being famous, respected or important. It is fame or acknowledged superiority within a particular sphere of human endeavour. Eminence is synonymous with distinction, renown, notability, greatness, prestige, importance, repute, etc.
Man was created by God to exist in eminence or greatness. Man was created by God as king of creation, crowned with glory and honour, not shame and reproach. You were created to dominate creation and not to be dominated.
Eminence is God’s agenda for man. However, for every scriptural provision, there is a corresponding condition. The condition or requirement for eminence is called EXCELLENCE. Excellence is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good at what one does. It is being truly the best at something.
Excellence is the sponsor of eminence. If you desire to be great or eminent in life, then you are required to release excellence in what you do. The force that God uses to take His people up is called the force of excellence. The force of excellence is the force that produces eminence and prominence in life.
Indeed, our God is a God of excellence. Now, let us look at facts about the excellence of God:
- God has an identity of excellence (Psalm 148:13). When the Name of God is mentioned, it is identified with excellence. Identifying with God is identifying with excellence. You cannot claim to have an identity with God and be a mediocre personality.
- God is excellent in working (Isaiah 28:29). He does not work in mediocrity or inferiority. Connection to God equals manifestation of excellence. An excellent God can only give birth to excellent children.
- God has excellent greatness (Psalm 150:2). The greatness of God is sponsored by His excellence.
Beloved, excellence is your birth-right as a child of God. You don’t need to struggle to manifest excellence. When your excellence level increases, your leadership level also increases. The level you are now is the level your excellence has qualified you for. Decide today to excel in whatever you do so you can exist as an eminent and prominent personality to the glory of God.
REMEMBER THIS: When the Name of God is mentioned, it is identified with excellence.
- Demand for the impartation of the Spirit of excellence at the place of prayer.
- Do not be stagnant; look for new ways to improve on your assignment.
- Endeavour to do your assignments excellently.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You impact me with the Spirit of Excellence and wisdom. I refuse any mediocre lifestyle, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: EXCELLENCE FOR THE TOP
QUOTE: Be responsible. Never be perceived as someone who dodges work. Culled from CAREER AND WORKPLACE WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 12:1 to 31, John 16:1 to 33, Psalm 119:65 to 80, Proverbs 16:4 to 5
AMAZING FACT: Trees are the longest living organisms on Earth, and never die of old age.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I prophesy the fresh release of the spirit of excellence on your life today in Jesus’ Name.